Monday, December 10, 2012

December Daily 2012 Day 1

Here is Day 1 of my December Daily 2012! We put up our Christmas tree. I printed out a photo collage of five pictures of the kids decorating the tree. Brevan asked to put the star on! I used ditto glimmer spray for the white background. I pulled out all of my old Christmas paper from the 20 plus years I have been scrapping. I found the perfect set from K&Co. Brenda Walton Peppermint Twist Holiday Greetings line.
I added washi tape and a star with red and black glitter letters from Making Memories. I am so glad I have kept all of my paper supplies from before I started digital scrapping. I am definitely doing both from now on. I love the feel of paper scrapping. It is soothing and therapeutic. I also used the alpha stamp from Provo Craft Circa 18 pts.

I had so much fun watching and helping the children decorate the tree. They get so happy and excited about where to place things and imagining the toys Santa will place under it. It was wonderful basking in the glow of childhood innocence. As an adult Christmas is only fun to me through the eyes of my children. I love how my page turned out and I will be posting the next days soon! I am excited about the things I have lined up to do in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment