Thursday, December 27, 2012

December Daily Cover Page

I finally made the cover for my album. I knew I wanted to use the hello from Freckled Fawn and the word December. I finally ended up printing the word out backwards in my red glitter paper and hand cutting it out. I would love to have a Silhouette. It would be much easier for some of the things I want to do. I machine stitched the red polka dot crepe paper and the green tulle. I added the flower, bird, and snowflakes from k&Company. I sprayed the background with the glimmer mist first. I still am not sure how I am binding the whole thing together. I know it is turning out to be much thicker than I anticipated, but that is fine.I am loving how it is coming along. I have not had as much time to work on it this week. Aidan has come down with a cold and high fever. He justs wants his momma, no one else will do. I love him and the snuggling time but will be glad when he feels better. He is demanding and I need a little break. Hope you are loving my album as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment