Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Daily Pages 2 and 3


I am having so much fun taking pictures and making my album! Day 2 we went to church and I had to pull out our Christmas outfits! I love shopping! I was so lucky last year to find clothes for Aidan for $2.50 a set! I found this adorable black and red two piece that matches a sweater that Brevan already had! I love amazing deals! Day 3 Lyndsey took and ornament to school for the class tree. She picked out an icicle because she wants it to snow. We have yet to get any real snow. She was so excited to pick something out from our tree to take. I really love how I got the idea to make the the red polka dot tissue border. I ruffled it with the sewing machine I need to post the video I took making it. Day 3 is a smaller page inserted. I am looking forward to stretching my creativity with each new day. I am determined to get it done before the end of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment